Skills Funding Agency Funding 2016/17
- Fully funded apprenticeships are available at Level 2, 3 or 5.
- Your prior achievement will determine eligibility. For L2/L3 you cannot have achieved a qualification at Level 4 or above.
- For Level 4/L5 apprenticeships you can be funded even if you have higher level qualifications.
- You can be funded to achieve more than 1 apprenticeship if you are in a new job role or your current job role has some new or different responsibilities, where you would benefit from new skill development.
Diploma Level 2 funding
- Funding is available for completion of level 2 diploma qualifications in the following instance only:
- You are aged 19-23 and have not previously completed a level 2 qualification in any subject
Level 2 co-funding (a 50% financial contribution will be required)
- If you are aged 19-23 and already have a level 2 qualification and work for an organisation with less than 250 employees the qualification can be co-funded
- You are aged 24+ with or without a previous level 2 qualification and work for an organisation with less than 250 employees
Diploma Level 3 Funding
- Funding is available for completion of a level 3 diploma qualifications in the following instance only:
- You are aged 19-23and have not previously completed a level 3 qualification in any subject
Funding for Large Organisations
- A large organisation is one which has 1000+ employees according to records held at companies house.
- Any funding is automatically reduced by 25% for any organisation classed as a large employer, (excluding any registered charities).
|Level 1||GCSE grades below C, CSE grades below 1, GNVQ, 1 AS level, BTEC 1st, Certificate / Diploma / General Certificate level 1|
|Level 2||5 GCSE Grade A-C, 5 CSE Grade 1, 1 A Level, 2 AS level, NVQ level 2, BTEC Level 2, Certificate4 / Diploma / general certificate level 2, Intermediate GNVQ|
|Level 3||2 or more A Levels, 4 AS levels, NVQ 3, OND, BTEC National Certificate / Diploma, Advanced GNVQ|
|Level 4||Teaching qualifications, Degree, HND /HNC, NVQ 4, Any higher education, professional qualification|
For more information Contact our Business Development Team for more information on 0151 336 6900 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternatively you can visit –