Common Induction Standards
The national minimum care standards require that:
- There is a staff training and development programme, which meets Skills for Care workforce training targets.
- All staff receive structured induction training within 12 weeks of appointment to sector skills council specification.
The Common Induction standards comprise 8 units:
- Role of the health and social care worker
- Personal Development
- Communicate effectively
- Equality and inclusion
- Principles for implementing duty of care
- Principles of safeguarding in health and social care
- Person centred support
- Health and safety in an adult social care setting
These standards link closely to the Diploma core units at all levels in Health & Social Care. Staff will be able to gather evidence towards their qualification during the induction process.
We can provide:
- Training to your staff team on the underpinning knowledge they will need to help them achieve these standards
- Workbooks as evidence that they have completed the training and as a requirement of national minimum care standards/inspection process.
For more information and costs Contact Us