The qualifications we provide are:
- Level 5 Diploma in Leadership for Health & Social Care and Children & Young People`s Services
- Level 3 Diploma for the Children & Young People`s Workforce (Childrens)
The qualifications are provided through our City & Guilds Assessment Centre. For full details on each qualification click on the link above.
Programme and Structure
We have a flexible approach to delivering all our qualifications and can tailor provision to your particular requirements. Most employers have difficulty releasing staff to attend structured programmes, this is costly in terms of time, salary and covering the service. We provide work based access to qualifications at all levels.
All our inductions and assessment meetings with learners take place in their work site. Learners are seen individually by their assessor for at least one and a half hours per month.
By providing individual advice and support learners gain in skills and confidence and achieve their qualification faster.
- Learners receive an induction to the programme
- Learners are seen at least once per month individually by their assessor.
- Observations of practice in the workplace are necessary for these qualifications. In addition, a variety of assessment methods are used to supply evidence, including products of work, assessment interviews, and questioning, reflective discussion, assignments and witness testimonies.
- Learners are expected to achieve a unit per month and complete within 4-12 months depending on the qualification
Monitoring and Evaluation
To ensure learners progress and achieve qualifications we monitor progress in terms of assessment meetings attended and unit outcomes. This means we provide purchasers and managers with monthly reports via e-mail.
Assessors review progress with learners on a regular basis and identify any blockages to progress e.g. special assessment needs, basic skill needs, candidate motivation. We are committed to proactively resolving issues as early as possible in the assessment process. If we have concerns about individual learners the Centre Manager will contact the purchaser, line manager and /or learners to discuss and resolve any concerns.
We are a Grade A assessment centre with City & Guilds. This reflects the high standard of assessment and qualification outcomes we achieve across all qualifications.
Over 90% of learners achieve a full qualification with our Centre within 12 months.
Costs are available on request for full or part qualifications. Support can be given to organisations wanting to apply for funding for qualifications and payment plans are also available on request.
For more information Contact Us